Gathering Participants for
The 4th SWCIC Korean Culture Day
Making Kimchi in Winter
SWCIC(Suwon Center for International Cooperation) has prepared an opportunity for foreign residents of Suwon to experience “Gimjang’, making Kimchi during winter. We look forward to your participation!
○ When : December 12 (Saturday) at 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
○ For : 10 Foreign residents in Suwon ※ First come first served!
○ Place : Suwon Traditional Culture Center
○ Activity : Experience Gimjang and take some to your home,
and donate 1/4 to Gyeongdongwon(Orphanage in Suwon)
○ As this is first come first served basis, those who receives
“participatio guideline” e-mails a day before the event are
the confirmed participants who are eligible to attend the event.
□ How to Apply
○ Apply Period : December 1(Tue) to 11(Fri) until 4p.m!
○ How : Fill in the Google Application Form
https://forms.gle/42m1GY4MNC3Mtz59A ※ First come first served!
○ SWCIC(Suwon Center for International Cooperation)
○ e-mail : email@example.com / tel : 031-248-9396