SWCIC Korean Cultural Day
<Manners Maketh Men>
SWCIC Korean Culture Day November Event
November 4 (Sat) 13:45-17:40
★ (Please don’t be late) ★
Suwon City Manners Education Center
★Gathering : Suwon City Manners Education Center★
Experiencing Korean traditional culture (Korean traditional salutation, tea ceremony, traditional pressed sweet, wearing Hanbok)
& Looking around Hanok technology exhibition hall.
Any foreigners who live in Suwon
or study in universities located in Suwon
Free for charge
How to apply?
Apply & questions
Send an application form via e-mail "email@example.com"
Please fill the blanks in application form.
◎ Please be gathered till 13:45 in front of the Suwon city Manners Education Center
◎ The registration starts from 16th, October
In this activity, you can learn culture and tradition in our beautiful Hanok.
In the Etiquette education hall, you can experience Korean traditional salutation, the tea ceremony, Dasik(It’s traditional pressed sweets, matching the tea). Also, you can wear a Hanbok.
The hanbok, the most well-known form of traditional Korean clothing, is one of the most idolized and well-preserved elements of Korean culture.
Hanok technology exhibition hall is a facility that introduces the past, present and future technologies of Hanok, the traditional house of Korea.
1) Only those who live in Suwon or study in university located in Suwon are qualified.
2) Program is free of charge for participants.
3) Sending the application should be made in advance, because we have limit on the participation.
4) Please let us know if you are not able to participate in program or late for the program
5) The Manner Education Center we visit can only have 25 participants. So only 25 participants will be recruited on a first-come first-served basis. If you want to join, make sure to apply for the program as soon as possible J
6) The registration starts from 16th, October