2017 KF-SWCIC Suwon Themed Field Trip Advertisement for
We invite Seoul resident foreigners and Suwon resident foreigners for exiting ‘Suwon Themed Field Trip’!
「KF-SWCIC Suwon Themed Field Trip」 is a program that you can choose one of the trip themes and travel the beauty of Suwon! By joining our program, you will be fascinated by Suwon and also you can make friends in town.
○ Program Date : Oct 27, Fri. ~ Oct 28, Sat.
○ Place : Suwon City
○ Content: Choose one of the theme and travel Suwon
Theme 1. Traditional Dietary Culture & Suwon Hwaseong Fortress; Feel the Joseon Dynasty
Theme 2. Traditional Martial Arts; Time Travel – Become a General
Theme 3. Harmony of Tradition & Modernity; Samsung Innovation Museum & Korean Folk Village
○ Volume of Participants: resident foreigners from Seoul(30) + Suwon(20)
○ Application Period: 10. 10(Tue) ~ 10. 20(Fri)
○ Eligibility Condition: Any foreigner who lives in Suwon
○ Cost: Free of charge
○ Apply Method: Download the form and send it by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with passport copy(to sign up for 'Traveler's insurance')
* Participation is confirmed by order of arrival of the application form
○ Host: Korean Foundation, Suwon Center for International Cooperation
"Gap" at Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation(1rd floor) : paldal-gu Suwon 178 (ingyedong)
|A Hot-air Balloon to take a whole veiw of Suwon city|
Going back home
High-end Hotel in Ingyedong(Lobby)
Ready for the briefing session and rest
Suwon Center for International Cooperation
※ Accommodation is not offered.
※ Please notify in advance if you have any special request for the meal. (Vegetarian, no pork, etc)
※ If you have question, you can make inquiries by telephone (031-226-3447) or email(email@example.com).